Denny’s has come a long way since its inception in California in the 1950’s. Nowadays, you could find a Denny’s branch anywhere in the United States, and has since branched out to include restaurant chains in the Central America and as far as the Middle East and Japan.
A Little Bit of History
Denny’s was founded in Lakewood, California in 1953. Since then, the company’s headquarters has been relocated to Spartanburg, South Carolina, where it has witnessed unprecedented growth which has seen the proliferation of the franchise all over the United States, with a total of more than 1,600 branches nationwide. In addition, overseas franchises have reached as far as Japan, New Zealand, and Qatar. The main feature of the restaurant which deems it unique among others would be its hours of operation, open to serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner 24/7, except during days when the law mandates establishments to be closed. One of their best menu features was the hugely popular Grand Slam breakfast. Most of its branches also adapt the 1950’s diner theme, a tradition continued by most branches up to this day. Aside from this, they are also known for various humanitarian projects and charity work by serving as sponsor for such initiatives.
Denny’s has been franchised all over the world, its latest being in China to start operation in 2013 for a total of 50 restaurants in a span of 15 years. In some countries, the 24/7 operation concept is not adapted, although the menu is predominantly the same but given a local twist.
What’s on the Menu?
Denny’s also capitalizes on the classic American taste by offering popular treats for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. Salads and burgers are common for every Denny’s menu for lunch. As for breakfast, one could opt for the typical pancake meal with an assortment of cold cuts and eggs, while some branches would also offer waffles and something as heavy as T-Bone steak. Most of the meat dishes are offered on the dinner menu, some of which are detailed below:
- Sirloin steak
- Brooklyn spaghetti and meatballs
- Country fried steak
- Bourbon chicken skillet
- Chicken strips
- Slow cooked pot roast
- Rib and chicken sizzling skillet
- Alaska salmon
- Fish and chips
- T-Bone steak and shrimp
- Tilapia ranchero
To cater to a larger demographic, Denny’s also offer value meals of $2 to $8 each which include $2 quesadillas, $4 all you can eat pancakes, $6 French toast breakfasts, and $8 meat lovers trio. As for desserts, Denny’s offers a wide assortment of shakes, cakes, and pies to satisfy your sweet tooth’s cravings. Who could really resist a banana split or a caramel apple crisp after a hearty dinner?
Giving away coupons is a good way of making your customer know how much you care, which is why Denny’s coupons are a big hit among loyal clients. Most of these coupons are just like any other restaurants’ coupons which give away special discounts for certain food items or demographics. Examples of these are stated below:
- Free Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner – These coupons are valid for a specific time period and would usually depend on the branch offering them. These are usually given after one visit, and could be used in subsequent visits for the coupon to be honored. This is also applied to certain food items such as Free Cheese Quesadilla or something to that effect, as long as conditions are met by the customer. In some branches, this type of promo could also come in the form of Buy One Take One.
- Discount Coupons – Discount coupons would usually have a dollar value assigned to them or a certain percentage which could be subtracted from the total bill after ordering a certain type of food item, or in most cases, after reaching a specified dollar amount. The most common coupon for this type of promo would be the 20% off entire check coupon.
- Kids Eat Free – These are coupons meant especially for your children. In some branches, they also offer an equivalent type of promo for senior citizens. These coupons are usually not valid if used with other promos or discounts such as that of a senior citizen’s.
Where to Get Denny’s Coupons
Denny’s Coupons are available through websites catering to such coupon giveaways, but could also be purchased on the official website of the restaurant. Aside from this, they also offer other gift items in the form of gift cards which come in denominations ranging from $10 to $100. In addition, the restaurant also has a rewards program for loyal customers which is as easy as signing up and receiving your discount coupons which you could immediately use during your next visit. There are also special coupons for birthday celebrants and 55 and above AARP members.