There is nothing better than waking up on the weekend and taking the whole family out for a delicious breakfast. Load up the car and head over to Golden Corral for an all you can eat breakfast or brunch buffet that has something for everyone. Golden Corral is a family restaurant that not only has standard American favorites on the menu but also tasty seasonal options as well. This long-time family restaurant has over 500 locations where you can get a great meal for a great price. The best part of visiting Golden Corral for breakfast is that you not only get your fill of delicious, homestyle food but it also won’t break the bank when you bring a big group.
What Makes Golden Corral the Best?
- They love kids! Whether your child wee or bigger, there is something for everyone. If your little one is picky eaters, Golden Corral has options to cover all the food basics. Not only are they welcoming to families, but they also have deals that make it worth your while, perfect older kids whose appetites are growing as fast as they are. It is extremely affordable to bring kids. And get this – Monday to Thursday, kids under three eat free.
- They love our vets! Golden Corral has given over 5.1 million meals to active duty military and donated $12.9 million to Disabled American Veterans. In addition to these generous donations, they also run a camp for the children of military personal who have been injured or made the ultimate sacrifice. They have raised more than $9 million in funds to send almost 18,000 of these military kids to Camp Corral. Golden Corral knows how important it is to give back. Respecting those in our military and their families is a critical way to do this.
- The breakfast buffet is awesome! You cannot beat Golden Corral’s buffet, especially on the weekends. It is the best breakfast buffet on the market. Omelets, special order eggs, pancakes, bacon, pastries, waffles, cinnamon rolls, and more. Plus, everything is freshly made. You can also sample fresh fruit if you want something a little healthier.
- You can get brunch, too! Not only is Golden Corral the best place to take a large group for breakfast on the weekend but they also offer brunch every day. This is the perfect way to sample a little bit of everything. Go from Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast to eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, and biscuits. Then, move on to fried chicken, pot roast, and sliders. They offer a massive menu for an unbelievable
- They are ready for you! While Golden Corral doesn’t take reservations, you can call ahead and give them a heads up when bringing a big group for a weekend meal. Whether you are a family of four or a party of 20, they make room for you and have staff available when you arrive. Plus, when you call ahead, your group will have a shorter wait to be seated.
- Buffet to go! Want a delicious meal but don’t feel like staying? Another reason Golden Corral has the best breakfast buffet is that you package up a meal and take it Sounds impossible, right? Take out from a buffet. It’s actually quite simple, go to the buffet, make your selections, and box it up. Takeout is priced by the pound and the cashier will weigh your takeout box so you can pay before you head out the door. If you really don’t want to leave the house, you can also order food and have it delivered by Grubhub in some areas.
- Chocolate isn’t just for dessert. Golden Corrals infamous chocolate fountain runs at every meal. Their Chocolate Wonderfall sits in the middle of their dessert area. Try it with something simple like strawberries or be a little more adventurous and try something like adding chocolate to your pancakes. If you love chocolate, you can’t go wrong. Not only can you enjoy everyday breakfast favorites, but you also get a treat as well. A chocolate fountain is definitely not something you have in your kitchen on a Sunday morning so this makes taking your crew out to the Golden Corral even more special.
While there are a lot of restaurants where you can get a nice breakfast, Golden Corral should be at the top of your list. This is especially true if you are looking for a place to take a crowd. This restaurant not only has something for the pickiest of eaters but also makes every meal a great experience. You won’t find a more diverse, tasty spread of food anywhere else. It’s a place where you can eat until your heart’s content without paying exorbitant prices. Country breakfast for a crowd and at a price you can afford.
Featured Image from rawpixel.com