A lot of the time, going to a popular restaurant these days can cost you a pretty penny. But there are ways to enjoy yourself while you reduce your restaurant bill. Here are some of the ways at popular restaurant chains.
Chili’s Grill & Bar
- Enjoy the $5 margaritas on Thursdays. There may different types and sizes, but this sure is cheap!
- Sign up for the Rewards program. You get points for every time you eat here. Get enough points for free dessert.
- Take advantage of the 2 for $20 offer. This means your group should always have an even number. Two can share an appetizer and enjoy their own entrée.
- Go on your birthday. You get a freebie birthday dessert like the Molten Lava cake.
- Subscribe to their newsletter. Once you’re a subscriber, you get a free appetizer or dessert on your next visit. They’ll also remember to give you another free dessert on your birthday.
- Go before 4PM. For $6.99, you get unlimited soup, salad, and breadsticks.
- Note the specials on their website. You can visit their Facebook page, but the easiest way is to just get on their email list.
- Enjoy the 4$ drinks. These are actual drinks and not happy hour specials.
- Hope that Kevin Harvick with his No. 4 Chevy SS finishes in the Top 10 of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. When he does, you can get a free Bloomin’ Onion on the following Monday.
- Visit on a Wednesday, and you can enjoy a 3-course meal for just $12.99. That includes getting sirloin!
- Don’t forget your AARP card. If you’re still on the young side, go with someone who does have an AARP card. Your table can enjoy a 15% discount.
- During lunch, enjoy the unlimited soup, salad, and brown bread combo for only $7.99.
- Sign up for their newsletter so you get a free appetizer or dessert on your next visit.
- Also, the newsletter can give you a heads up on special savings, plus you get a surprise birthday offer if you’re a subscriber.
- Enjoy the Four Course Feast from Monday to Thursday. On these days, the feast goes for only $15.99 instead of $21.99. You get to choose your soup, salad, and main dish plus you get the triple chocolate brownie a la mode.
- Subscribe to their newsletter so you can find out about the special promos that only run for a very limited time. This can be a short stack of pancakes for 58¢ or free refills on fries when you get a burger.
- Just signing on for the newsletter also gets you free pancakes for your birthday and for the yearly anniversary of signing for the newsletter.
- Enjoy the 2 for $20 promo. That’s a shared appetizer for 2 and an entrée for each of the pair.
- Check their Facebook page for other promos. You may enjoy special salads for just $8.99, or other discounts may be offered.
- Visit late at night and enjoy appetizers at half-price.
- Burgers may be cheaper on Mondays, although you have to check of the locations near you are participating. The price can be $6.99 or even $5.99.
- For Tuesdays, children can eat at huge discounts. Again, you need to check if the location is participating in this promo. In some cases, the kids can even enjoy their for free!
- Sign up for the email rewards programs so you can get coupons. Professional truck drivers even get bonus rewards.
- Kids can eat dinner for free on Tuesdays at dinner time.
- There’s also a 2, 4, 6, 8 promo, which means there are items here worth $2!
Romano’s Macaroni Grill
- On Thursdays, some bottles of wine are available for half the original price. You can check their site (you need to enter your age and state) to see the prices for the wine.
- Sign up for the emails, and you can receive a $5 coupon and other promos.
- Like them on Facebook to enjoy more deals, like Bloody Marys for just $2.
The Cheesecake Factory
- Sign up for their newsletter so you can enjoy news on available promos. Sometimes on certain weekends the cheesecake slices can go at half-price as long as you dine in.
- Being a subscriber van also get a discount on your birthday!
Who says going to your favorite restaurant is expensive? With these 30 ways to eat for cheap, you can save money and have your cake too!